Tips to improve your Health – 7
• Beetroot is low in fat and a very good source of nitrates. It helps in lowering blood pressure by making the arteries wider.
• Honey contains antioxidants. These antioxidants are said to fight cholesterol and also have the potential to shield against heart disease.
• Add a small amount of coconut oil in your tea. While providing a boost to your resistance power, it will relieve your throat too.
• Ginger is one of the top foods for acid reflux, a common problem of burning pain felt inside. But use it with self-control.
• Use Turmeric in your cooking on a day to day basis without fail. It helps you in cancer management, prevents cancer and detoxifies the liver.
• Are you suffering from sore throat? For a quick relief from sore throat, rinse your throat with thinned watery tamarind pulp.
• Bitter gourd helps us in weight loss, improves immunity, lowers blood sugar and purifies blood.
• Eating dates on a daily basis is good for your health. It improves your digestive health, eyes as well as heart. It also relieves people with alcohol intoxication.
• Does acidity troubles you over and over again? You can manage it by eating one or two cloves after lunch and dinner.
• Drink Lemon juice. It is a good detoxifying agent. It helps in dissolving uric acid and other toxins in the body.
• Plums improve your diet by providing dietary fiber, magnesium, phosphorous, fluoride, minerals like potassium and Vitamin B1 and B2.
• Coriander leaves are a great source of magnesium, iron, manganese and dietary fiber. They also provide carotene, niacin, thiamine, potassium, phosphorous, protein calcium, Vitamin C and K.
• If your skin is dry, apply avocado paste mixed with honey and wash it off after fifteen or twenty minutes.
• To cut back premature graying of hair, apply black tea on your hair and wash with cold water after thirty or forty minutes.
• Coffee: The antioxidants present in coffee help improve the cells’ sensitivity to insulin. Insulin helps regulate the blood sugar.
• Ladyfinger: If you are ill with from asthma, take ladyfinger in your diet. Its anti-inflammatory and antioxidant properties help curb the symptoms of asthma.
• Coconut Oil: Add a small amount of coconut oil in your tea. While providing a boost to your resistance power, it will relieve your throat too.
• Cinnamon: It is antioxidant, antiseptic and anti-diabetic. Adding a little cinnamon powder in the food significantly increases its anti-inflammatory property.
(image credit : https://pixabay.com/en/beetroot-vegetables-healthy-frisch-2512479/)